In this book, 31 Days to a Staged Home,
you will learn all of the tricks and tips that a home stager uses
to completely ready and transform your property
into a show-stopping, heart-warming, offer-producing dream home.
Let this book guide you.
Within this guide, you will learn:
- Why you should never list your home without staging it first
- How to see your home through "buyers' eyes"
- How to avoid common staging mistakes
- How to make a good first impression
- When to hire help and when to do it yourself
- Room-by-room staging must-dos and better-nots
- What to keep and what to pack
- How to use colors, fabric, and accessories to impress buyers
- How to get buyers to buy your home (whether they want to or not!)
- How to prepare your home to wow the market and successfully sell in 31 days (or less!)
Real-life home staging involves
a million tiny decisions and a million big decisions.
Real-life home staging is messy, tiring, dirty, and can be chaotic.
At least, it can be--without a plan.
31 Days to a Staged Home is that plan.
It's a step-by-step,
detail-by-detail outline for you,
the novice home seller,
to expertly prepare and arrange your house
so that it capture buyers' interest from a first showing
all the way to the closing table.
The photos on this page were taken by the awesome photographer, Jerry Bridges of Realty360tours.com.